Football season is coming!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Some good news

Well, I'd first like to welcome me back to my blog. It's been six months since I last posted here, mainly because of lack of inspiration more than anything else.

I have, since my last post here, found a good church to go to, Gunnings Baptist in Blountville. It kinda figures that it's a lot because of where I work, but I've found so far that it's a pretty good thing. I like the people in the church, the way they do things, and just the general feel of the place.

As my friend Doug might say, "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing." The main thing, of course, being the Bible. From what I've seen so far, all the messages I've heard have been solidly based on God's Word, and that's the main thing. I haven't decided to become a member yet, but I'm thinking about it.

The big fundraiser happens at work next week, plus basketball games on other stations and stuff like that. So yeah, it's going to be busy. The good news about work is that my schedule is now changed to where I come in at 10. Mark is now the producer of the morning show, and from what I've seen he is doing a great job with a lot more stuff than I could've ever done. So it's all working out, which is definitely a good thing.

I'll have deeper stuff as I go along, and the bad news of this post is that I'm WAY behind on reading the Bible in a year. I'll have to get back into it after the next two days of me having to get to work early.

So yeah, lots to do, lots to think about, and definitely a lot to catch up on since losing my computer not long ago. The new one is up, now I have to get everything else back to normal working order...which should happen this weekend, I hope!

No comments: